martes, 1 de noviembre de 2016

I wrote to you, to your heart!

I wrote to you, to your heart! And I hope the message reaches the right place and not remain on the surface, to fly into oblivion with the very first wind that comes over your heart. But I also don't want it to go much deeper and be covered by all the sand from the storm. No. I want you to keep the message into the safe place of your heart and take care of it. Well, you better take care of both of them. Take care of your heart because it's precious, and take care of the message because it's the one that keeps you heart alive. So, without those words your heart is death, and without a heart, those words have no value.

(Original post found posted on Facebook. November 1, 2011)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Gracias por el comentario!